|Help With Research|
About The FFAA
Books & Pictures
Foote Family Articles
Pasco Foote Articles
2017 Family Education Conference
September 21-24, 2017
A Special Edition of the Footeprints Letter Volume 16, Issue 2 - With information about our upcomming Family Conference and registration form
Which HotelWe will be staying at the Woodlands (one of the Colonial Williamsburg Hotels)
Cost of StayThe cost will be $109 per night-2 double beds, or $129 per night suite with a king bed in one room and a double in thefront room.
Extra FeesA $20 one time fee per person for the entire stay to haveaccess to the inside of the buildings in the Colonial area.
This is normally $40 per person per day. Thanks Marge forarranging this great value!
There is a $10 charge for children 6-12 and under 5 arefree.
Saturday BanquetThe Saturday banquet will be $40 per adults,$30 for children6-12, and under 5 free.
Many more details to follow!
To Make ReservationsDon't wait call today for your Reservation! Mention the Foote Reunion 1-800-261-9530
Hope To see you There
Previous Dates and Places of Foote Family Conferences
- Oct 4-7, 1984 Wethersfield, CT
- May 1-4, 1986 Wethersfield, CT
- Aug 27-30, 1987 Burlington, VT
- Sept 14-17, 1989 Wethersfield, CT
- Sept 12-15, 1991 Morristown, NJ
- Sept 16-19, 1993 Vernon, CT
- Sept 14-17, 1995 Peabody, MA
- Sept 18-21, 1997 Vernon, CT
- Sept 16-19, 1999 Rutland, VT
- July 12-15, 2001 Moodus, CT
- July 10-13, 2003 Oneonta, NY
- June 9-12, 2005 Cromwell, CT
- Aug 2-5, 2007 Rochester, NY
- Aug 6-9, 2009 Weathersfield, CT
- September 22-25 Niagara Falls, New York
- 2015 Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah
| Copyright © 1999|
Foote Family Association of America
P. O. Box 418, Middlefield, CT 06455
---- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ----
(Last updated 21 January 2017)