Help With Research
About The FFAA
Books & Pictures
Foote Family Articles
Pasco Foote Articles
The Main Menu:
On most of our Web pages you'll be presented with a menu on the left side of your browser window.
You'll notice the menu catagories are colored to provide a high contract between the text and the background.
Breadcrumb Menu Options
Accross the top of the page just under the page banner we provide a series of links (called Breadcrumbs) designed to help you navigate through our Web Site:
- Home - This option takes you back to the ain page of our web site.
- Next Page - Go to the next page in sequence.
- Previous Page - Go back to the previous page you viewed.
- Navigate - View how to navigate this website.
- Chat - A direct link to our chat room service Page
- Guest Book - A direct link our Guest Book
Just below the Navigation Bar (Bread Crumbs)we provide a a series of links used to Highlight key pages on this website. These are designed to help you quickly find information about our ancestors.
- Information Announcements - A link to our new FFAA Notes page.
- Surname Index - Surnames associated with the Foote name.
- New Books - New Genealogy Books by the FFAA.
- Our English Ancestors - List of our ancestors from England.
- Generation Charts - Lis of the known generations in England.
- Whats New - Whats new on our website.
- Daily News - Links to the most popular newspapers in the U.S.
- Site Flow - A diagram of the page order of this website.
- Family Group Sheets -Submit your name to add to new books.
- Maps and Photos - Links to maps of old Wethersfield.
- 2017 Conference -Information on the next Family Conference.
- Help Navigating - Help with navigating this website.
- Research Tips - Information on how to find your ancestors.
- Military Family Support - Links to help Military Families.
- Serch Our Site - Information searching our website.
Each menu selection represents either a category containing sub categories or a single page as in the case with the [Site Map] and [Search] pages.
When clicking on the "English Ancestors" (Such as Robert Foote of John Foote of Royston) links will be provided to most of their children and in some case their parents.
You can navigate through our menus in a couple of different ways.
1. TAB Key - You can navigate through each link on a page by pressing the [TAB] key.
2. Mouse - You can click on each menu choice or link by using the Mouse.
Copyright © 1999
Foote Family Association of America
P. O. Box 418, Middlefield, CT 06455
---- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ----
(Last updated 21 January 2017)