FFAA Members Only: We are looking for someone in our membership to manage our Footeshoppe" Store.
Do you have a Background in Sales or do you like to shop
The Foote Family Association, Inc has the perfect job for you!
Some of the duties include:
- Taking the inventory we currently own to sort and price all merchandise.
- Shop for any new "FOOT" related merchandise to sell through the website and at the conferences.
- Work with the president or designated board member to approve any purchases in advance.
- Attend the Bi-Annual Conferences, and be in charge of setting up the shop, recruiting help during the conference, selling and packing up after the conference.
- Handle the proceeds at the conference and hand off to the treasurer at the end of the conference.
- Work with the Newsletter Editor to have "specials" pictured and listed for sale in the newsletters and be willing to be the contact for any questions and receiving the orders to fill.
- Must be willing to handle the shipping of the merchandise to the customers. You will be reimbursed for any postage expenses.
- Sending all monies to the treasurer when received. Keep an up to date inventory and file a report at all Executive Board Meetings and and Educational Conferences. This would include how much had been spent on merchandise and the sales made during the period.
- Work with our webmaster to have pictures and prices of items for sale listed on our website.
- Other duties as described by the Executive Board in regards to the "FooteShoppe" Please contact Barbara Foote-Hennessy, President , if you are interested in hearing more about the opportunity or have questions. I can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Copyright © 1999|
Foote Family Association of America
P. O. Box 418, Middlefield, CT 06455
--- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ----
(Last updated 25 November 2017 )